Being a gamer who likes gaming on graphic cards made by NVIDIA may have suffered the error code 0x0001 while trying to open the NVIDIA GeForce Experience utility. Sometimes, it is possible to see errors while opening NVIDIA Experience on Windows 10 computers. The error messages seem like “Something went wrong” or try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. And error code 0x0001, check the reasons to use it. Here you will find the top six methods below to fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0001. It will be helpful for you as a regular user or a first-timer.
First Method To Fix The Issue
- First of all, you need to press ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the task manager.
- And then you need to find all the NVIDIA tasks in the task manager. By clicking right one by one, you can access it and click End Task to close all running NVIDIA tasks that also include NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service.
- After that, you can also right-click the GeForce Experience app and choose the Run as Administrator for further procedure.
Second Method: Nvidia Telemetry Container Setting
- You need to press the Windows + R key and type MSc in the Windows Run dialog to open the services application.
- Then come down to find NVIDIA Telemetry Container in the list. There you need to right-click so that you will find properties. Click on that.
- Next, click on log on tan to check whether the service allows interacting with desktop or not.
- Click on the apply button and OK to make the changes that are affecting you.
- Now you can check the status of NVIDIA to see whether it is running or not. If it is not working, then right-click it and start to run it.
- After this, you can see whether the GeForce Experience is working normally or not. If it is not working, then see the status of other NVIDIA services like local system container, network service, etc. You can also try it again to see whether it is working properly or not.
Third Method – Update Nvidia Graphic Driver
Another simple way to fix GeForce Experience is to update the graphic driver.
- First of all open the device manager on Windows 10.
- And then, expand display adapters and Right-click your NVIDIA graphics card and choose Update Driver.
Fourth Method – Reinstall Geforce Experience
- Firstly, open the control panel windows 10 and click the programs
- Click Uninstall a program under the features
- You will find the GeForce Experience application; you need to uninstall it as well.
- After this, go to the GeForce Experience official site to download the latest version.
- Now open it again to see if the GeForce Experience code 0x0001 has been resolved or not.
The Fifth Method – Perform Clean Installation Of NVIDIA Graphics Driver
If in case the fourth method is not working, then you can shift to the fifth one.
- So, firstly, download the latest NVIDIA graphic drivers from its official downloading page.
- Choose the advanced installation process and remember to tick on the perform clean installation.
- After the completion of the installation, restart windows 10 to see if the GeForce Experience error code 0x0001 has been resolved or not.
The Sixth Method – Update Windows 10
Sometimes, the error occurs because of the problem between NVIDIA and Windows 10 and this is the reason users have to update their windows 10 to see the latest version of it.
- So, press the Windows + I to open the windows setting.
- Then choose the update and security and then click on the updates button. Now, it will download automatically and install the latest update of Windows 10 OS.
- Lastly, restart your Windows 10 computer and open GeForce Experience to see the error code 0x0001 has been resolved or still needs some amendments.
Whether you have used this platform before or not, this guide will help you in getting a better solution while resolving the error code of GeForce Experience. Let’s give the first try and resolve the issue on your own. It will be interesting and exciting for you.